Women of a Certain Age invites you to spend an evening around the kitchen table with one extraordinary, imperfect American family as they celebrate connection and creativity, struggle to move forward together, and wait for the world to change.
While the rest of the world awaits the results of the presidential election on November 8, 2016, the Gabriel family sits with Patricia, the family matriarch, preparing a meal from the past and considering the future of their country, town, and home. This family of women, ages 55 to 85, pay tribute to the difficult year behind them, and compare notes on the search for empathy and authenticity at a time when the game seems rigged and the rules are forever changing.
Women of a Certain Age is the last play in the trilogy The Gabriels: Election Year in the Life of One Family from Tony winning writer and director Richard Nelson (The Apple Family Plays, James Joyce’s The Dead.)
- Lynn Allison**Member of Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States, appearing under a Special Appearance ContractMary Gabriel
- Janet SummersPatricia Gabriel
- Chris MayseGeorge Gabriel
- Courtney BohlHannah Gabriel
- Julia P. BennettJoyce Gabriel
- Jodeen RevereKarin Gabriel